Views

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Suicide Note, People's Last Words

My husband brought home a copy of a suicide note that a man had written before he hung himself. My husband investigates stuff like that. I can't imagine doing that for a living.

The note:

Dad,
I'm sorry for what I did. Please let xxxx know. Her phone number is xxxxx. I'm sure she won't care. But I don't want her to think this is her fault.

I hate my life and hate being so alone. I want to be with xxxx. I love you and please let mom know I love her and I felt this was my only way not to hurt anymore. I'm so alone without xxxx a big part of me died the day she passed. I knew that day was coming. I just didn't know when. Give my tattoo stuff to my mom. I want to be cremated with the picture of xxxxx. Please give my wallet and stuff in it to my mom too please. I feel at peace while I'm writing this. I will be at Heaveans Gates waiting for everyone.

Love Always,
xxxxx

God will forgive me---over....

(He then lists names of people and phone numbers to call.)

He then writes:
And please post something about me on my Facebook through my page to let everyone know when my service will be.
I'm sorry for this I just want to be with my daughter. It is NO ONE'S fault.
I love you all. Home is where the heart is.

He then has writing in bold print on the sides of the paper that read:

I FEEL THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT
I TRIED MY HARDEST TO BE A GOOD MAN!
FORGIVE ME FATHER!!!

And after he wrote this, he hung himself.

People's last words. You just never know what they will be, do you?
I don't know what to write about this note or this person that wrote it. He meant what he said. He felt what he said. Perception is one's reality even if that reality isn't real and it can cause people to kill themselves when it is strong enough. It can cause people to kill others when it is strong enough. I think that a lot of times, truth is hidden from people and covered up in lies to the point of ruination. OH PEOPLE, seek truth!! Truth is so important in life. Finding truth, accepting truth, and dealing with truth is probably one of the hardest things to do in life. Isn't it interesting that Jesus said that He was the way, the truth, and the life.

over....T

No comments:

Post a Comment