Views

Monday, May 18, 2015

An Uncommon Life

I purchased two new daily devotionals last week; one to read in the morning and one for night. The one in the morning was written by Tony Dungy and Nathan Whitaker called Uncommon Life. It says that it is a New York Times best seller. So far, it is very challenging. I love daily anythings. What exactly IS an Uncommon Life? I believe in God. I believe His son, Jesus, died for our sins so that we could have a way to God our Father. I believe that the Holy Spirit of God empowers us and works to guide us in this life after we accept Christ as our Savior. This is starting to become an uncommon belief and I LIKE IT. I don't want to be like everyone else. Believing these things leads to a whole different type of living. I could eat it for supper ya'll. It's good, it's challenging, it hurts, it gives complete peace at times and it can also rip ya up and convict ya to near craziness. I LOVE IT. I love the Uncommon Life. I want MORE until I die.
T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment