Views

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Is There a Woman Out There That Needs a Drunk for a Boyfriend?

Vernon asked me yesterday if I knew of any women out there that wanted a “drunk” for a boyfriend.
 
It was 9:30a.m. and he smelled a little like he could have been hitting the Rufus Juice early (special note: Rufus Juice was what my dad called alcohol because their was a local gentleman in the area that my dad worked that made moonshine and his name was Rufus).
 
He told me that he spent the night in jail because he threw a mop at his “fat” woman.
 
I didn’t know what to say, which is strange for me because I always know what to say.
SO, I said:
 
“Vernon, why did you throw a mop at her?”
 
He said, “She wouldn’t shut up!”
 
Sounds logical to me.
 
He should have thrown a pillow.
 
He said that she is still at the house and she is probably cutting up all of his pants and shirts.
 
Who does that?
 
I guess a fat girl that just had a mop thrown at her.
 
Life is simple.
The answers are ALWAYS right in front of us if we’d just look!
 
Anybody out there need a drunk for a boyfriend?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment