Views

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Don't Take Advantage of the Elderly..You JERK!!

This past week, I got to speak to a 95 year old woman that was getting scammed by a telephone JERK that got her to mail him a $5,000.00 check. She put a stop payment on it (thank goodness) and prevented this money from being taken out of her account. She said that he was NOT from America and had a very heavy accent but she was not sure where he was from. She said it was hard for her to understand him.

This 95 year old woman was SHARP! I loved talking to her. In 46 years, I will be 95 years old. I don't feel that I am as sharp as this lady is now in her life. It is gonna get bad for me by the time I hit 95. She even had her sense of humor. When she told me that the man had a heavy accent, I asked her if he was from Oklahoma! She laughed. (she had told me that she taught school in Oklahoma but had to move back to the motherland, Texas, when she retired.

GOOD for HER on stopping that deadbeat loser from wherever he was from.......JERK! People that take advantage of the elderly will REAP WHAT THEY SOW!! There is a place in my heart for the elderly and I hope that there is a very special place for people that take advantage of them!!!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment