Views

Friday, May 29, 2015

A Mexican on a 4 Wheeler Drinking a Beer

A Mexican on a 4-Wheeler drinking a beer came up to me the other day…..
 
No. Really. HE DID!
 
I was out walking on our country road (it is paved) and there was NO ONE around. I heard something coming up behind me that sounded like a riding lawn mower about 10 miles away. Out in the country, when a person hears a car coming, it takes a LONG time for the car to actually get there. I looked behind me and saw from a distance what I thought was a guy riding a white riding lawn mower. He was going really slow. I turned around and kept walking. The sound grew louder and louder until finally it was right on me. I stopped and looked around, and a Mexican on a 4-wheeler drinking a beer had stopped right behind me. He wanted to talk.
 
Do I talk to this stranger? Who is he? He kinda looked like Cheech from Cheech and Chong. I thought, “what the heck!”. If Cheech drove up behind me, I would talk to him. That is not very good logic. I couldn’t outrun him. He was on an extremely slow 4 wheeler but I am an even more extremely slow runner. I would be running slow and he would catch up with me on his slow 4 wheeler. It would be pitiful!!
 
That man spoke English…a lot of English. He was a tipsy talking English speaking Mexican and I had to get home and poop. I usually walk 2 miles a night, but I had cut it short because I had to get home and poop. It was bad. My luck that this happens.
 
REALLY!!??
 
I love intros to stories. The rest I would have to make up because after that, it wasn't too exciting.
 
T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment