Views

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Subliminal Messages are In My Head

Spell check is still turned off. I am not sure if I can survive without it on. Are the words I'm typing correct? I feel like a tight rope walker without a net here. Oh my oh my......how I want to turn the spell check on. Enough of that statement.

Wal-Mart

But, how can a person write without spell check telling you every word that you type is rong? (I did that on purpose to make sure it was still off...it is.) Is it right or wrong to depend on things that quite possibly could be weaking our minds?

Rooms to Go

Another thing that bothers me now on the world wide web is that I am finding more and more sideline subliminal messages on most if not all of the places I visit. I don't like that. I really don't. The other day, I was wanting to purchase a new red couch and some purple shoes and a dress with sunflowers all over them, the type of dress that you can't wear a bra with which is totally NOT what I would buy because I have big boobs and I ALWAYS wear a bra when I step out of the house unless a tornado came in the middle of the night and THEN I would grap my bra as I ran out of the house and put it on when I got to safety. Leave the gun, take the bra....(The Godfather ya'll).

Spray that makes your poop smell good

I don't understand how messages make us so scatter brained. Do you think that the sub-messages are causing people to take anti-anxiety meds? I think I have discovered the secret to sanity.....stay away from subliminal message.

Plus Size Blouses in Dallas

T:)

No comments:

Post a Comment